We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Emily has Arrived!!!


This was the Big Day, and it went GREAT! So much better than I even expected. I walked into the O.R. at 7:45am and Emily was born at 8:05am. It was painless and I was so alert the whole time. I'm feeling great! Thanks to everyone for their prayers. Enjoy a few pics of the day....more to come.

Last Pregnant Day! WooHoo!
I seriously didn't feel this big.


One of our last moments as a 3 member family. Jake's T-Shirt says, "I'm the big Brother"...cute.

8lbs 2oz.--19 1/4" long.

Right after delivery. I didn't have to get knocked out this time, so I'm all smiles!



Hearing test.



Aunt Jenni with Little E.





3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh Congrats -- I am so glad everything went so well this time. I remember the 2nd c-section being so much better - the recovery was better as well. Please let me know if you need anything. She is precious.

Christina Andrews

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Hey you!! Congrats!! And thanks for putting up the belly shot. Emily looks beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you guys!!

The Ingraldi Family said...

Congratulations Ryan, Shannon, and Jake! Welcome to the world Emily, you have wonderful parents who will take great care of you. You're beautiful.