We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tis the Season!

With my first Thanksgiving turkey behind me, it's on to Christmas. We put our tree and decorations up right after Thanksgiving dinner and we've been enjoying the Christmas season ever since.

I made this snowman cake on Thanksgiving for dessert, Jake thought it was pretty funny.Jake wants to audition for the role of Mary in the Christmas Story.

3 comments:

The Liller Family said...

That pic of Jake and Emily is the best! That's a Christmas card in the making!!! I love the snowman cake too - can I have a piece??? Love ya!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

I had NO IDEA Mary had access to baby blue tinted sheep skin. Ya learn something new every day.

Shannon said...

Now, I can't wait to see your home! It looks beautiful!!! And you're kids are adorable too!! Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday!! See you then!! Shan Shan