We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

She Rolls!

It's official. I looked up from checking my email and saw this.... She wasn't on her tummy when I put her down. She's been trying to roll over for a few days now, but couldn't get the arm thing right. I guess she figured it out. I just hate that I didn't get to see it!





Jake wanted to have a picture to commemorate the moment.




Jake is getting so big now. In a few weeks he'll turn 4! It's hard to believe. He's a pretty handsome fella!



Jake loves to play with the bugs that I found for him. He plays the "animals game" where he takes anything that's an animal and puts it on it's own square tile in the kitchen. It makes a big mess, but he likes it, so I guess it's worth it.





Emily is going to be 4 months old on Friday. Time is going by so fast. She started rice cereal this week...she's growing up!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I cannot believe Emily rolled over before she turned 4 months!!!!! She may take off early walking like Jake too!! Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe it!! They are so adorable!

The Liller Family said...

I knew she'd do it soon - looks like it probably happened right after I left huh? I probably should've stayed longer darn it!!! ;o) They are both so cute, you can really see how much they resemble each other propped up on their bellies!!!