We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Birthday Party!



Jake had a fun birthday party on Friday. He was so excited all morning. I'm glad the party was at 1:00, I don't think he could have waited any longer.


Jake had fun decorating his own birthday cake with some dinosaurs that Gam and Papaw got him.

After lunch a few friends arrived for cake and presents. I guess it was the day for striped rugbies. All the boys looked like they had coordinated their outfits!

Opening gifts was a group effort. (Except for Ella, who sat back and watched.)Jake got a fun game for his birthday called Ellafun. It's an elephant that shoots butterflies out of it's trunk and the kids try to catch them with nets.
After cake and ice cream we headed over to Bounce Zone in Noblesville. The kids had a blast at the indoor inflatable playground.



Jake had been here once before. He went right for the BIG slide. I was surprised how brave he was on the big slides! I guess being 4 makes you pretty courageous!
Even Ella was hitting the slides in the toddler room.

The fun isn't just for kids. Parents can join in. This is Blake's dad, Shawn. I think Shawn told me he was heading to the chiropractor after this.Thank you to everyone who made it to the party. Jake had a great birthday and lots of fun!

1 comment:

The Liller Family said...

Great pics Shan!!! Sorry I missed it, but it looks like most of my crazy boys made up for it! Looks like Jake had a lot of fun too - what great memories for him!!! Did you go down a slide for your birthday too??? ;o)