We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love Windows Moviemaker

I've had to learn to use Windows MovieMaker to make my pics and videos small enough to upload to the blog. You can do some fun stuff with it. I made a couple "movies", they're really just slide shows, but I had fun making them.













Emily is getting her teeth now. She's got two on the bottom. They're hard to catch a glimpse of, but when she's in a good mood, she shows 'em off pretty well.

We installed a wide baby gate between our family room and kitchen because Em wouldn't stay out of the kitchen. Jake can get through it, but Em just stands at it fussing, like an adorable little prisoner.

One day Em and I were both wearing our white shirts so I just had to take a few pics of us together. We both had ruffles on our sleeves.

Happy summer everyone!

Love, S

No comments: