We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 29, 2008

O Christmas Tree!

I love, love, love having a Christmas tree up in my living room...if it were up to me it would be lit up 24/7, and we'd go broke from our electric bill. I never feel like it has enough lights though....
Our tree leans toward the whimsical side...a favorite with the kids. I have vivid memories of our family tree growing up and especially my grandma Whitten's tree (the most glorious Christmas tree a child could imagine. 2 words: Bubble Lights!) I have ornaments on my tree that were on her tree and our family tree. I cherish them! I hope my kids grow up loving our tree and remember it always!






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Aweee, you're right your tree is beautiful!! And those pictures are beautiful of the kids too!! You gotta send those in somewhere. ;) Love ya, Shan Shan