We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookies!

We had our annual cookie baking day with Sandy and Jenni and this year the kiddos got involved. It was really fun to have them join in on the holiday fun.


We started the day off with another tradition, albeit a new one...Gam and Papaw's Christmas pic with the grandkids. All the kids wore matching outfits...cute.

After the group pic I thought I might be able to get a pic of my two in their matching duds...Not really. This is the best we could do...
It was on to the baking marathon. The twins and J loved being a part of the cookie decorating.








Here's a live clip of the fun...

As if that wasn't enough baking, the next evening I did it again to make treats for my coworkers as a way to say "thanks! I appreciate you!" I thought that these cookies turned out really cute, but they were so much work!

I really do love baking, especially when it's for someone I love, but these two days wore me out! I'll be happy to not bake for a long time!
Merry Christmas!! (4 days to go!)

No comments: