We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Etsy Mother's Day to me!

I just got my Mother's Day present delivered. Yay!!! I really wanted something that would remind me of my kids. I also wanted to make a socially responsible purchase that I felt really good about. Plus I've been searching for a while for a silver bangle bracelet.
I found exactly what I was looking for over at one of my favorite websites-Etsy.com ! This site is dedicated to providing a place for crafty people to sell their hand made treasures! I fell in love with a bracelet at one of the online stores...Silver Cloud Studios. Originally this bracelet had an XO, but I just emailed the seller and asked if I could personalize it with an E and J. She said no problem! A week later I have a hand made bracelet (great price by-the-way) that will remind me of my two little treasures every time I wear it (which will be all the time!).

Thank you to Ryan and my babies for the sweetest Mother's Day present. And thanks to Maggie at Silver Cloud Studios for my bracelet. I love it!

1 comment:

The Liller Family said...

Ohhhhhh Shan - I LOVE IT! So pretty and totally you! Can't wait to see it in person - might have to go to that site and check it out!