We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just call me Forrest...

I'm not necessarily calling myself a runner, but today was a first for me....I ran 4.5 miles in a local race called the Drumstick Dash. With very little training, it may have been a little ambitious, but I'm feeling very proud of myself for hanging in there for the whole 4.5 miles (thanks to my last minute running partner, and sis-in-law, Jenni. I even kept a respectable pace (10 min. mile the whole way). What a great way to start this Thanksgiving Day! I might even do it again next year.



1 comment:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

so proud of you and so sad i missed out! Maybe next year!! love you!