We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Friday, April 25, 2008

7 Months Today

Em is 7 months today! She's so ready to crawl, I can just tell. She's doing push ups (see pic below) and rolling and scooting all over the place. I can't believe that she's growing so fast!Big Bro just had to take some shots of his own on his camera.
Here's the push up that I mentioned. She first did this at my friend, Beth's house. When I saw it I had to laugh.



4 comments:

The Nichols' Family said...

She is going to be super strong! That push up is amazing! Big Brother Jake may get a run for his money with his little sis!

The Liller Family said...

I just posted the cute swing pic too! We finally have our computer back and up and running! Love the pic of Jake with his camera - and I love that you actually got a picture of the push-up! Have a great rest of your weekend and I'll see ya Wednesday! Love ya!

The Ingraldi Family said...

So cute! She's going to have killer biceps if she keeps up on those push ups.

Anonymous said...

Shannie, We had a great time with you guys. I hope you have a beautiful mother's day. You've been blessing me since the day you were born, and you are still bringing beautiful things into my life every day. I love you.
Mom