We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged

So I've been tagged, multiple times and I barely have anyone to tag myself, but here goes...

Four jobs I have had
1. Bath and Body Works salesperson
2. TV Station Receptionist "KQ2, Your Hometown News, how can I help you?" "I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do when the President pre-empts your stories, mam." You would've thought the world stopped the day that ABC dropped Judge Judy!
3. Kelly Services Temp
4. Designer of Kitchens and Baths for Carmel Kitchens (for almost 6 years now!)

Four movies that I have watched more than once:
1. Hitch
2. The Princess Bride
3. The Holiday
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Alamogordo, NM (Born there, only lived there for about a month, still count?)
2. St. Joseph, MO
3. North Noblesville, IN
4. South Noblesville, IN

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Friday Night Lights
3. Dancing with the Stars/Biggest Loser/American Idol
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four places I have been:
1. El Salvador
2. Belarus/Russia
3. Las Vegas
4. The Caribbean

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. CoWorkers
2. Well-ers
3. Customers
4. Ryan

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Spinach and Artichoke Dip from Charleston's
2. Spicy Mexican
3. Breakfast foods
4. Cheeseburgers

Four places I would like to visit:
1. California
2. Italy
3. New York
4. Hawaii

Four things I am looking forward to in the next year:
1. More of Emily's firsts
2. Serving with my Well Family
3. Jake and Emily's new baby girl cousin
4. Hanging out at the pool

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Courtney
2. Erin (my sis)
3. Leigh Ann
4. Anyone who sees this that hasn't been tagged.

Hope you learned something new about me! Have a great day!

No comments: