We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Friday, October 24, 2008

I have this thing about not having professional pictures taken of our kids (unless someone else is paying, of course.) Too expensive. I have a decent camera so I subject my children to photo shoots from time to time. I took advantage of what may have been the last "warm" day of the season, made the kids kick of their socks and shoes and took some shots in Gam and Papaw's, sunny green back yard. The only thing I can't decide is color? or black and white?










1 comment:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

love the pics!! the black and white and color pics are great!! Just an fyi....jcpenney offers 7.99for a package deal. or you can buy a sheet for 3.00. dirt cheap and quality enough for me to keep going back. You take great pics though....just sharing because you mentioned pricey!!