We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Updated...finally.

My excuses for not updating the blog aren't very original. I've been busy...very busy.

Here's a look at what we've been up to for the last month or so.


A glimpse of the cuteness that is Em. She's growing up too fast. She keeps us smiling and laughing. What a gift it is to be her mommy.





This kids and I traveled home to Missouri for a visit with my family. It was a great time. We got to see Grandpa Sonny and Nanny and play play play with all the MO cousins. He's so used to us talking about "the twins" here at home that I think he equates the word "twins" with girl cousins because he kept referring to his 2 little girl cousins in Missouri as "my twins" as in "I want my twins to come and play." It was so cute.


We are looking forward to J staring up a new year of preschool after Labor Day and I am SO looking forward to fall.

1 comment:

The Liller Family said...

Okay, the movie with the commentary is AWESOME - how do you do that?

They are just too cute - I loved hearing Em "talking" today, they're both just growing up way too fast!!!

Love ya! Call me about Friday.