We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A few short clips of the kids....



I love this picture of Em and my sister Erin.


Me and my J.

Em's hair is getting longer...with the help of a little sunscreen, she sports a punky mohawk.


"I pitty the fool..."

I caught Em sneeking some of big brother's dry chex. She seemed to really like the big kid cereal. I guess I'll add it to the new food line up. This incident also gave me a good excuse to vacuum.






2 comments:

The Liller Family said...

The babies are growin' up!!! You're gonna have to give me Video Clip mix-n-match 101 - I love how you spice different clips all together into 1 and add cute captions - I gotta learn how to do that!!!

Unknown said...

I loved the clip of Emily and Jakey playing peek-a-boo!! That was just adorable! :)