We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baths and Laughs

These bath pics of E. just make me smile. She loves her bathtime so much more than Jake did. I think I learned some lessons with Jake that are coming in handy the second time around. Jake always hated getting water on his face, so with E. I make sure she gets water on her face, and she doesn't seem to mind it. She loves to be on her tummy and splash in the water. Everytime she does this she ends up with her face in the water. It seems to surprise her, but she doesn't cry. This is good prep for going to the pool this summer.

Jake was out back in our lush garden of a back yard (yeah, right.) throwing rocks. (Such a boy!) E. thought it was pretty funny, so I caught a couple of moments of it on tape.





2 comments:

The Liller Family said...

She's so stinkin' cute!!! Just love her & Jakester to pieces! Give em both kisses from me!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Those giggles are great! So is Jake's knuckleball. [Ah]