We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Me and Tree Boy

So, I don't usually blog about myself. Don't ask me why. But since my sis-in-law decided to spill the beans on her blog that I was on the news with Tim "Tree Boy" Bush, I decided, "why not?" so here I am with Tree Boy after the interview we did on WTHR13. I designed the kitchen for St. Margaret's Guild's Decorator's Showhouse. It was a really fun project and I am proud, but I hate being on TV, so I could've skipped the interview. Thanks, Jen, for the shout out on your blog.


By the way, I had to get up at 4:15 AM, that's right 4:15am to get ready and drive down to 42nd and Pennsylvania for this! So I hope the publicity drums up some business, because there's only one 4:15 on my clock and this better be worth it! Ha!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very proud of you!! You really did an amazing job "who best to design the old with the new"...from tree boy!! You are a star. What an amazing accomplishment!! I am so proud of you!!!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

That was awesome!!! You look great and sounded so professional!! I love the kitchen!! Thanks for sharing!!

The Liller Family said...

Sooooooo cool - and you're waaayyy cuter than Tree Boy! ;o) I'm so very proud of you girlfriend - but I've always known how talented you are! Love ya!

The Ingraldi Family said...

Great kitchen Shannon! It looked amazing and so do you. Very impressive.

The Ousley Family said...

Congrats on your interview. It was fabulous! I'm so proud of you!!!