We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day Pics

My parents got Ryan and I a new camera for our anniversary, so I've been trying to learn how it works! It's taken a few days longer than I had wanted, but here are a few pics from Mother's Day with the Poe side of the family.

Be sure to notice the pic of the Ryan's grandparents with the four great-grandkids...that's Jillian protesting the picture!



We really had a great day and were so glad that Sonny and Joyce were in town to celebrate. We celebrated Grandma (Nanny to the kids) Joyce's birthday too. It had been a while since we all hung out as a family, so some family time was due. It's crazy how much these events have changed with all the additions to the family. It seems like we spend most of the time wrangling our kids. I didn't even get to beat Sonny in cards! (Next time, Sonny, I promise.)

No comments: