We are The Poe's. Now a family of 5 through adoption. Here's a peek into our lives. Welcome!


________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring Days

So it seems like these days every chance I get I'm shooting a photo of the kids. At home, at the park....you get the picture. (get it? "get the picture"..ha.) Now seriously, I love these little slideshows that Picasa does, it's so easy to put lots of pictures together without having a really long post. Here are a few of the blog worthy.

4 comments:

The Ingraldi Family said...

Great pictures!

Shannon said...

Aweee! Great pictures and great idea. I think I'll try that too ;)!

Anonymous said...

They are so precious - they make my heart beat faster when I look at them! Gam aka Mama Poe

The Liller Family said...

Those are awesome pics, especially the ones of Jake and Em together (I love the one of them looking at each other!!!). Hope to see you today - it feels like forever since we've gotten together - I wish life would slow down sometimes, ya know? Love ya!